Monday, January 21, 2008

BREAKING NEWS! FANTASY BASKETBALL BLOCKBUSTER!

The Offensive Board told its loyal readers yesterday that Good Lourdes! would soon be heading toward the top of the standings. Well, as of about five minutes ago, Good Lourdes! general manager Brandon Staton (that's me) executed a double dose of wizardry by dealing Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony and Jameer Nelson for Rasheed Wallace, Baron Davis and Mehmet Okur. I hated to deal Lebron, but Davis gives me more of what I need. All of you please just pray for his health. Thank you. The big news here is the fact that I let go of 348 turnovers and only brought in 210. That's a +138 margin in my favor, which should show sooner rather than later. And as much as I love Lebron, he didn't go to Carolina. I now have Jamison, 'Sheed and Haywood. Hopefully that'll have the Lourdes! ballin' like it's the mid-90's.

No comments: