Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness

Well, it's been about a month since the last post ... sorry to my plethora of readers. But what better time to come out of retirement than the Blogger's dream scenario? Nah, I didn't agree to a 6-year deal. And, as best as I can tell, no one has signed on to read any of this jargon. But it is time for the madness. My bracket is ready to roll through the pools. Of course, I have the Tar Heels taking the title. Bias? I honestly don't give a shit. This is my blog, not the DTH. In all honesty, I think there are quite a few teams that could claim the crown, but North Carolina simply has the most guns, despite the fact that they got shafted in the region. I filled out two brackets. One on Yahoo!, where a perfect bracket wins a $5 million--straight cash, homey. The other at joe-james.com, a site referred to me by a friend. That one has me in a pool of about 130. You can go there to see my picks (I'm on tab 3, under "Brandon S", next to last column).

I'll use another post to break it down...

No comments: